.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Man claims Generations



Celebrity News
It’s a girl!



07 April : Man claims Generations star is his love-child
A 60 year old man from Potchefstroom is claiming to be Connie Masilo-Ferguson's father. The old-timer, George Molahlegi Tau, who is a musical composer says that he was quite the “love rat” when he was a teen. He went into exile a while ago but returned in 1991 only to discover from his “sympathisers” that he had fathered the famous face. Tau is demanding a paternity test from Ferguson: “All I want is a paternity test to be done so I can move on with my life,” he says. The Generations star is all too familiar with strangers claiming she is their birthright. The actress encountered a similar situation a few years. Ferguson had a young man turn up on the SABC’s front door claiming to be her son. Ferguson is refusing the paternity test, just as she denied the motherhood claims from the young Rustenburg man.“I was born in Kimberley and my parents are in Botswana. If I were to take these people seriously I’d end up mad.” Says the actress.

No comments: