.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

ZONGIE MTSHONTSHI


Age: 26 Birthday: 30 March 1981Any nicknames: ZongolongA bit of background on your TV career:TV Commercials, Reality TV ShowPet Hate:People that drive and talk on their cell phones Favourite food:Tripe (ulusu) Favourite form of relaxation:Hanging out with people I like Favourite Tourism destination:MozambiqueFavourite hangout:MelvilleFavourite Movie:The TerminalFavourite TV programme:City Ses’la, Live, Home Affairs Favourite actress - Local:Brenda (Home Affairs) and Keketso (Isidingo)Favourite actor - International:Anthony Hopkins Favourite music:Reggae, Hip Hop and Kwaito Favourite person:My Grandma Best advice you received:“Trust your instincts all the time”Worst advice you received:To go for a boob jobYour source of inspiration:Life and everything that surrounds us How do you keep in shape?By eating small meals often Favourite drink:Stoney and Pinakalado How did you get into presenting?I had to cast – I heard about it from the Agency. The best thing about being a presenter:Travelling and meeting peopleFavourite item of clothing:Jeans Three words to describe yourself:Spontaneous, honest, hard worker What qualities do you admire most in a person?Integrity and honesty You'd never forgive a friend who...is jealous of me.The person you SMS the most is...I hate SMS’sThe one thing that your life would be meaningless without:My family What's the most extravagant thing that you've bought?A bag that costs R4000 On what do you enjoy spending your money?ClothesDo you cook well?YesWho had the most influence on you as a child?My Grandma What was the hardest lesson you've learnt?Patience (that good things happen to those who wait)Do you speak to God often?Yes Your hobbies:Going out, reading, and shoppingMost memorable experience:A trip with friends to the States and Jamaica. Most embarrassing experience:I was driving along the highway with my friend and could not control nature’s urgent call to relieve my bladder. Message to the youth of South Africa:“Stay away from drugs and don’t do crime!” Your dream future for South Africa:That we may all be equal and every one successful in their own right. Your personal dream for your own future:To be a good role model in society. To be successful personally in order to assist my family and those around me to become a force to reckon with!

No comments: