.

Friday, October 12, 2007

<<<>>

Woze Durban uzobona!! We have a couple of cool galleries we are busy uploading. DJ Tira gave us a very unique entertainment concept in Durban with the Tira Live concert. The turnout was cool but the venue was massive and possibly made the event seem emptier than it was. uVinnie da Vinci ebenza ezibukwayo eSkybarr on Friday night. He remains arguably the best DJ in SA. This coming weekend we look forward to the annual Soweto Beach Party. Spring is here baby. South Western Townships is the only place to be this coming weekend. Kuyafiwa. Adawise enjoy the site this week. Moja

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

After I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when new
comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I receive four emails with the same comment.
Perhaps there is a means you can remove me from that service?

Cheers!

My site travel

Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam problem on this site; I also am a
blogger, and I was curious about your situation; we
have developed some nice procedures and we are looking to exchange methods with other
folks, why not shoot me an e-mail if interested.

Also visit my web site; france carpool

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I have recently been searching for information approximately this topic for a
long time and yours is the greatest I have discovered till
now. But, what about the conclusion? Are you certain concerning the source?


Here is my page web site