.

Monday, November 5, 2007

profile of DJ MO


What is your real name? Moleke Sekukuni Where do you live? Glenvista (JHB South)What is your age? 20yrsWhat style do you play? Deep HouseHow long have u been djing? 2 yearsHow did you get involved in music? I have always wanted to dj it was'nt enough for me just listening to themusic I love I also wanted to play it to people. It started out in high school i used to collect house cds and go to parties/clubs to check out djs play, then when i started working i hooked myself up with a pairof decks and I've been loving it ever since. What places did you play? Time-out lounge,Fuel cafe,lots of house paties in the south.Your heros? Firstly my hero is Vinny da vinci(The god) then i look up to guys like Mimi kesaris,Erica,dj freshBrett Jackson,Christos,oskido,Craig da sousa,Phat jack,2Lani,G-force,Troyden then internationally Fred everything,Mark Farina,Joey youngman,Louie vegaMr.V,Demarkus lewis, Kenny hawks,Magic J,Miguel migs,Dj Gregory,Jay-j,Jake childs,Charles Webster,Frank roger,Andy caldwell,Moloko,Blue six...the list is endless!!!Why them? Because the tunes they make and play are great and they get me moving on the dancefloor...their music is just insane man! it gets to the depths of my soul.brilliant at what they do!Do you use vinyl or CDJ? I only use vinylAnything quote you want to share with the world? Keep it deepAny thing else? House music is a language everyone should speak, lets help make it breath.

No comments: