.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

DJ Cleo runs back to baby mama

Music producer and artist DJ Cleo has dumped his girlfriend, Jodi Goldstone according to Sunday World. Jodi had allegedly slept with the vinyl-spinner’s friend and employee Xoli Nyoka at his house in Wilgeheuwel, Jozi. Now the award-winning musician is back together with Neli Khumalo - the mother of his two kids. DJ Cleo and Goldstone got together after Khumalo left him due to “irreconcilable differences”. DJ Cleo confirms he and Goldstone have called it quits but declines to divulge the reasons: “It is true that we have parted ways, but I respect her enough not to divulge the reasons in the media.” He also confirms he knew Goldstone was doing the nasty with Nyoka (Nyoka is a Zulu word which means snake.. hahaha..).
“That’s why I fired Nyoka – because he also slept with this woman in my house. It means he was after her all along. We went out to parties together,” he says. DJ Cleo also confirms he has rekindled his relationship with Khumalo and says getting back with her is the best thing he could have done, “It’s better than winning awards”, he enthused. You don’t realize what you’ve got till it’s gone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe what you typed was very logical. But, what about this?

suppose you wrote a catchier title? I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your blog, however what if you added a post title to possibly grab folk's attention?
I mean "DJ Cleo runs back to baby mama" is kinda vanilla.

You should look at Yahoo's home page and watch how they create article headlines to grab people to open the links. You might try adding a video or a pic or two to grab people interested about what you've written.
Just my opinion, it might make your posts a little livelier.


Feel free to visit my page - taobemquero.com

Anonymous said...

Hello There. I found your blog using msn.

This is a very well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back
to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post.
I will definitely comeback.

my web site kabaata.com